Forevermore Moments is an intimate, boutique elopement and wedding venue with a big heart. We are passionate about personalised, intimate celebrations of love. We offer open air river chapel ceremonies with the water and willows as a backdrop for maximum 50, minimum 2 guests. Have a picnic celebration and open air ceremony in our lush garden on the river banks, or a romantic celebration in our charming lapa and covered deck area overlooking the water and willows. Forevermore Moments is transformed into a fairytale wonderland at night with fairy lights in the trees and the sounds of nature all around.
What makes us unique is the fact that we cater for really intimate elopement weddings, where we offer all inclusive packages, to ensure that your most special day is as stress-free as possible. We offer a range of packages from our 5 all-inclusive elopement options to an all inclusive full package wedding, a venue only option and our bespoke Fingerprint package where every detail of your wedding is custom designed according to your vision and theme.
We have a range of menu options to cater for all tastes and we can even get our chef to put together a custom menu for your special day. We also design the most beautiful and unique stationary, thank you gifts, websites and all other items for your day. With a wedding planner on site, you can be rest assured that your special day will be as perfect as you always dreamt it would be. We can plan and manage your special day in the finest detail with the help of our online planning program. We have a beautiful guest room to get dressed and to stay over.
Forevermore Moments was envisioned as a place where people could come to experience the peace and love of God. The name was a result of a through-the-night prayer session, asking God for a new name that carried His vision and promise. Forevermore Moments was chosen and based on Psalm 133, where God promises His blessing in abundance where there is unity.
Psalm 133: “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is; For brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of his garments. It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the Lord commanded the blessing— Life forevermore.”
Unity is our vision for our family and for every couple who makes a covenant here before God.
We believe that weddings are special and holy, and we take the responsibility of doing weddings very seriously.
We are a multi-award winning venue and have received numerous accolades since our inception in 2011
- Forevermore Moments won the title of ‘Most Outstanding Venue – Gauteng’ in the 2024 Global Business Insight Awards.
- In 2022 we were featured in Topreviews.co.za as one of Johannesburg’s top wedding venues.
- We were awarded ‘Best Boutique Venue Gauteng’ by Corp Today magazine in their 2021 Global Business Awards.
- Forevermore Moments Private Tea Garden won the title of ‘Best Boutique Wedding Venue in Gauteng 2020’, by the African Excellence Awards, and also
- ‘Most Unique Venue in Gauteng 2020’ by MEA Business Awards.
- We were also chosen as one of South Africa’s Top 100 Businesses for 2020.
- We were voted as one of the top 100 wedding venues in South Africa in 2014/2015 by Ontbytsake.
- Forevermore Moments also featured on an exclusive wedding show on KykNet, called Vir Ewig & Altyd.
- Forevermore Moments featured in Destination Africa magazine as one of the top 10 most unique venues in Africa.
Let us help you create a day that you would remember with a smile forever.